The Schmidt College is located opposite the Damascus Gate, outside the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem. It was built by the Germans on 1910. It serves as a Palestinian school and as a pilgrim’s’ guest house. The project involved the preparation of a Town Planning in the most sensitive location of the city. It was necessary to follow a lot of regulations of archaeological, conservation, and legal nature. The target was upgrading the existing buildings and to multiply the volume of the complex, by adding various functions and enlarging the existing ones. Of course there was also the question of the new infrastructure and of an underground parking. On the project worked our mixed Polish and Israeli team in coordination with the owners and promoters who were the delegates of the Archbishop of Koln. Finally the promoter changed his mind and the project was postponed.